You’re engaged! Here’s what you need to do next to get your Sydney wedding videography and photography ready.
12 months to go
- Start looking for inspiration and put together a scrapbook (or Pinterest page) with your favourite styles.
- The sooner, you start looking for Sydney wedding videography and photography services the better! Call and visit photographers and videographers, check out their portfolios, get to know them and compare quotes.
- Check out the Sydney wedding videography packages on offer to get the best deal for your budget.
- Found the Sydney wedding videography and photography studio that ticks all your boxes? Put down a deposit to secure your date.
3 months to go
- Meet with your photographer and videographer to confirm your wedding details, including your style, loved ones and moments you want captured.
1 week to go
- Confirm any final details and let them know any changes. If you have a runsheet, now’s the time to share it if you want the best Sydney wedding photography!
On the day
- If you’ve done all of the above, your photographer and videographer should have everything they need to blend into the background and capture your story as it unfolds.
Now, simply enjoy your day!